What can I do for you?
Rachel is a British female voice over for television, radio, web, e-learning, gaming and apps. Rachel’s smooth tone is ideal for Commercial, Corporate, Educational, Narration and E-learning voice over. She can bring on the sauciness for projects requiring a low, slow naughtiness, or find her inner imp for voiceover work requiring something a little more for playful, upbeat and friendly.
voiceover experience includes:
- Commercials - TV, radio and web
- Business and Education - eTraining, Animation, Whiteboard Animations, Presentations
- Phone Apps
- Web – Training videos, Podcasting, Demos
- Jingles, Promos and Links
- Idents and Imaging
- Phone Greetings -Voicemail, IVR Phone systems, On-hold and Out of Office messages
With over 18 years’ voice acting experience across a wide range of reads, I've been lucky to have some great clients - Google, Nintendo, Shell, Transport for London, Roche Pharmaceutical, Amazon, Barclays, Good Housekeeping, Orange, TK Maxx.
From my professional home recording studio, I turn around projects efficiently via MP3, WAV or most other file types. Alternatively, I can organise a sound engineer and book a local or London sound studio facility if you or your client would like to come along.
What kind of voiceover artist does your project require?
- Trustworthy, honest, sincere and kind.
- Informative and educational.
- Enthusiastic, Energetic. Full of character and fun.
- Saucy, suggestive and just a wee bit naughty!
- Smooth. Rich.
- Native English accent
- Accents – American
Character voiceovers and straight reads. The choice is yours.